Tuttnauer EZ9 PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave/Sterilizer, Chamber Size 9" x 19.8". EZ9Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements. The EZPlus Series meets established international standards and specifications:
USA Standards: ANSI/AAMI ST55:2010, ASME Sec. VIII. Div 1, UL 61010-1, UL 61010-2-040, FDA 510(K) Cleared, ISO 17665-1:2006. The Quality System complies with ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008
Canada Standards: CMDR.
EU Standards: EN 13060:2004 + A2:2010, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-040,EN 61326-1.Complying with MDD 93/42/EEC, PED 97/23/EC, RoHS & WEEE compliance, EN 60529 (IP31)
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 9" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC
- USB port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC
- Network port allows for connection to a local network for use with RPCR Software for remote monitoring
- Optional RPCR Software Generates a report that includes detailed specifications of the cycle including graphs and tables to measure specific parameters and data values, with an option to save the report in PDF file format. The RPCR feature can be operated in both online mode, via an Ethernet connection, and offline mode, via a USB device.
Warranty; Comes with 2 Years Manufacturer's Parts and Labor Warranty
|Chamber Dimensions x L - inches (mm)||9" x 19.8" (230 x 504)|
||5.2 Gal - 19.8 Liters
|Overall Dimensions DxWxH - inches (mm)
||24.8" x 19.1" 15.1" - (630 x 485 x 384)
|Standard Cassettes Capacity
||2 full 2 half loaded horizontally
|Tray Dimensions - inches (mm)
||16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6" - (413 x 169 x 16)
|No. of Trays
|Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz)
||120V - 50/60
|Power (W) - Current (A)
||1400W - 12A
|Autoclave Weight - Lbs (kg)